Big capabilities for growing small businesses.
time to break down the barriers to greater productivity, take a giant
leap toward improved communications, and embrace one of today’s most
intelligent, versatile, and cost-effective telecommunications
solutions. The Strata CIX100 is the business telephone system that lets
you work exactly as you need to today, while giving you the ability to
cost-effectively add capabilities as you grow.
in architecture. Scalable in design. Networkable with other systems.
The Strata CIX100 lets you combine CO lines, telephones, and
peripherals in any configuration — and the ability to build out your
system as you grow.
- Expand up to 112 ports — and even more by networking multiple systems.
- Share vital information and functionality between your main office, branch offices, and remote locations.
advantage of remote user telephone connectivity that lets you use your
newfound communication features anywhere you work with exceptional
- Take telephone functionality wherever you leave your desk with a full line of integrated cordless and wireless telephones.
effective communication with easy to use but sophisticated Stratagy
voice processing capabilities that include Auto Attendant, Voice Mail,
Unified Messaging, Automated Speech Recognition (ASR), Text-to-Speech
(TTS) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) capabilities.
- Answer incoming customer calls with utmost efficiency with ACD/MIS call center features.
- What a concept. What a solution!
Configure flexibly and manage growth.
Strata CIX100 provides the configuration flexibility you want to build
the communications system you need now, and expand as your needs grow.
a complete line of Toshiba digital and IP telephones, analog
telephones, as well as analog and digital Public Switched Telephone
Network (PSTN) interfaces, and StrataNet multi-system networking
can configure your communication system to include any combination of
these devices and know that they’ll work together seamlessly.
small and grow as you need, with the modular architecture of the Strata
CIX that enables you to add capacity and new capabilities.
you’re ready for IP telephony today or sometime down the road, your
options allow you to decide when and where it makes sense for you to
deploy IP telephony or legacy equipment migrated from other systems.
- That’s a winning strategy!
The Strata CIX delivers on the promise of IP telephony by
providing all the features and benefits of traditional business
communications systems on a converged IP platform. With new,
never-before-seen IP-based adaptability capabilities, it is the
most efficient, easy-to-use, and customizable telecommunication
system available today.
existing features and create new ones.
comes when you can adapt a solution
completely to your needs.
- The Strata
CIX is the first telecommunication
system to be truly customizable
to the needs of each user,
making changes on-the-fly,
in hours and days, instead
of months or years, or
waiting for the next release
tool, the Strata CIX,
with the integrated Media
Application Server, enables
you to tailor your system
well beyond standard system
and administrative options
and basic programmable
create new ones. And not
just CIX call processing,
but blended features that
work between all system
applications and resources.
This includes voice mail,
CTI applications, and more
Media Application Server
Strata Media Application Server
connects to the Strata CIX via
IP to host a variety of value-added
applications integrated within
one platform. Applications include:
- Auto Attendant and
- Automated Speech
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Unified Messaging
- Interactive Voice
- Automatic Call Distribution
(ACD) and ACD Reporting
- 3rd party CTI applications
- Browser-based system
- FeatureFlex adaptability
Migrate transparently and confidently.
When migrating to larger systems in the future, you’ll enjoy an
exceptional return on your investment by being able to reuse key
components, such as telephones and trunk and station interfaces.
- This is the case for existing customers when migrating from older and smaller Strata systems to current Strata CIX systems.
is also the case for future customers when migrating from smaller
Strata CIX systems to larger ones. It’s part of Toshiba’s “No customer
gets left behind” migration strategy, where you can switch to IP
telephony now or in the future, while protecting your investment.
Choose versatility and selection.
Your business is unlike any other — different needs, different
processes, and different employees. The Strata CIX is the telephone
system designed to let you build the right telephone to your
a full line of digital and IP telephone models, including 8, 10, and 20
programmable button speakerphones, with small or large LCD, you can
outfit your team with exactly the equipment they need.
answer positions and high-volume call environments, Toshiba offers a
20-button add-on module, a 60-button DSS console, and the Strata
mobility applications, you can use wireless telephones, SoftIPT
softphones for laptop PCs and PDAs, and 900 MHz digital cordless phones
for even greater flexibility
Extend enterprise communications anywhere.
Today’s enterprise does not always end at the company parking lot, or
reside in a single building or office space, but wherever opportunity
takes it. More and more employees are taking care of business and
extending corporate or sales capability from home offices, start-up
locations, branch offices — even on-site at customer locales, and need
communications solutions to connect them all seamlessly.
Strata CIX was engineered to help you unify, coordinate, and streamline
your communications—wherever and whichever way you work.
- Provide one integrated system for all your office locations by networking multiple Strata CIX systems to work together.
capabilities enterprise-wide, from centralized attendant services, a
single voice mail system, and unified call center operations, to
simplified internal extension dialing.
- Save money by avoiding costly long-distance charges on calls between various locations.
- Turn a long-distance call into a local call by “hopping off” the network as needed.
Go mobile confidently and effortlessly.
Missed calls and missed opportunities are a thing of the past. From
easy access to voice mail and your company operator to being able to
take full advantage of your telephone system’s key calling features
almost anywhere you go.
full telephone functionality with you, whether it’s down the hall or
into the conference room, regardless of the communication device you
gives you the power to stay connected using Toshiba wireless IP
telephones and SoftIPT softphone clients that run on your laptops,
tablet PCs, or PDAs via your wireless local area network (WLAN).
- You can roam anywhere your WLAN goes and maintain voice and data functionality.
- It’s an exceptionally easy, remarkably cost-effective solution that makes the most of your current resources.
Toshiba cordless digital telephones further enhance your company’s ability to communicate.
full digital desk phone functionality with you, with features such as
desk telephone extension numbers, call forwarding, Caller ID, and
multi-line access, and even switch between your cordless and digital
desk telephones during a call.
thanks to spread-spectrum and narrow band technologies, Toshiba
Cordless Digital Telephones safeguard your phone’s frequency range and
deliver maximum securi
Streamline Call Center operations.
Your contact center doesn’t have to be complex to be powerful. The
Strata CIX Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) features make it easy to
optimize contact center operations, increase customer satisfaction, and
improve efficiency. You can very effectively allocate inbound calls
among your call-handling agents.
You’ll appreciate its numerous, invaluable features:
Call Routing directs calls based on Caller ID, account numbers, private
lists, balanced call count, preferred agent treatment, agent priority,
time-of-day, day-of-week, day-of-year, and user-entered data.
- Skills-Based Routing sends calls to the right person to handle the call.
- Priority Queuing enables you to answer higher priority calls sooner.
- Multiple Group Agent Log-in provides important call coverage between groups and tiered service levels.
- Agent Priority Routing gives you the ability to expand your agent pool when traffic increases.
Announcements play pre-recorded messages and inform holding callers of
their place in the queue or estimated time before answer, as well as
offering alternative actions like going to voice mail or invoking a
call back reservation.
Voice Assistant gathers and validates caller input, triggers responses,
alerts agents when the queue gets overloaded with calls, and provides
many creative application opportunities.
Center reports let you analyze agent performance, call center group
activity, and system status, as well as forecast future call center
staffing requirements by analyzing call volume patterns
Use intelligently and easily.
Advanced features and high-performance capabilities are easily accessed
because the Strata CIX was built for simplicity and ease-of-use.
- An intuitive interface matches the way your employees use the telephone.
- An easy-to-read display features uncomplicated instructions and voice mail controls right on the telephone’s LCD screen.
- Programmable buttons put your most frequently used calling features just a push-button away.
- Minimal training. Maximum productivity.
Profit quickly and continuously.
You can improve communications and your bottom line. The Strata CIX
works to save cost and increase your profitability in so many ways.
- Easily evaluate incoming and outgoing call patterns to make stronger management decisions and simplify client billing.
- Restrict access to long-distance calls.
- Connect seamlessly to high-speed digital services.
- Take advantage of Voice over IP technology, eliminating many long-distance charges.
- Automatically route your outgoing calls over the least costly trunk line or long-distance carrier.
- You won’t find a more welcome addition to your workplace—or budget report.
Manage conveniently and reliably.
The Strata CIX is quick to deploy and easy to maintain using eManager™.
- Authorized personnel use the convenient eManager administration program for setup and system management settings.
- Perform system maintenance via modem, direct connection, or the LAN/WAN.
- Administer, program, and test your system remotely, making the most of your technical staff.
software by downloading the new version and saving the customer
database from the system processor’s SmartMedia card to a PC file.
Phone Manager™ personal administration tool gives individual users the
ability to program buttons and other functions on their telephone using
their PC's web browser. This gives users more control and frees your
Strata CIX100 - Specifications
112 Universal ports
64 CO lines/72 station users
Width: 11.9 in. (302 mm)
Depth: 10.2in. (259 mm)
Height: 14.6 in. (371 mm)
Width: 8.0 in. (203 mm)
Depth: 10.2 in. (259 mm)
Height: 14.6 in. (371 mm)
Base cabinet 19.4 lbs. (8.8 Kg.)
Expansion cabinet 15.2lbs. (6.9 Kg.)
Power Supply Unit (PSU)
Initially Built In (one per cabinet)
Primary AC Power
Input AC 120VAC, 4.0 amps maximum.
AC Frequency Single-phase (48Hz - 62Hz)
100 watts per cabinet (maximum)
or four 12VDC external batteries (80 ampere-hours max.) with ABCS
charger can provide power backup operation for 12 - 50 hours depending
upon configuration (batteries and ABCS optional).
Wall-mount (preferred) or Table top.
EMC: FCC Part 15 Class A (Subpart A)
HAC and Volume Control: FCC Part 68
Network safety: TIA-968-2-A
32~104° F (0~40° C)
-4~140° F (-20~60° C)
20~80% relative humidity without condensation
Voice Mail Compatibility
Strata Media Application Server,
Stratagy ES, iES32, iES16, IVP8
CO Line Compatibility
Analog: Loop or ground start, DID, E&M
Digital: T1, ISDN PRI and BRI
IP: Strata Net IP
E911: CAMA and ISDN PRI
IP Telephone Compatibility
3 Toshiba MEGACO+ models:
- IPT2010-SD full-duplex speakerphone with 10 programmable buttons and 2-line x 24-character LCD.
- IPT2020-SD full-duplex speakerphone with 20 programmable buttons and 2-line x 24-character LCD.
full-duplex speakerphone with 8 programmable buttons and large 144 x
128 pixel display (4 shades of blue) with HTML support.
Uniden UIP200 SIP telephone.
802.3af Power-over-Ethernet compliant.
Ethernet switch for PC connection to your IP Network.
Speaker OCA available without additional hardware on IPT2020-SD and IPT2008-SDL (Handset OCA standard on all models).
|Digital Telephone Compatibility
Toshiba models in charcoal
- DKT3201 single-line
- DKT3210-S speakerphone with 10 programmable buttons.
- DKT3220-S speakerphone with 20 programmable buttons.
- DKT3210-SD speakerphone with 10 programmable buttons
and 2-line x 24-character LCD.
- DKT3220-SD speakerphone with 20 programmable buttons
and 2-line x 24-character LCD.
- DKT3214-SDL speakerphone with 14 programmable buttons
and large 8-line x 24-character LCD .
6 Toshiba models in
ash white color:
- DKT3001(W) single-line
- DKT3010-S(W) speakerphone with 10 programmable
- DKT3020-S(W) speakerphone with 20 programmable
- DKT3010-SD(W) speakerphone with 10 programmable
buttons and 2-line x 24-character LCD.
- DKT3020-SD(W) speakerphone with 20 programmable
buttons and 2-line x 24-character LCD.
- DKT3014-SDL(W) speakerphone with 14 programmable
buttons and large 8-line x 24-character LCD .
Speaker OCA optional
with BVSU installed
on all models except
(handset OCA standard
on all models).
Strata CIX systems
are also compatible
with 2000-series digital
telephones to provide
from older systems.
Answer Position Options
20-button Add-On Module.
60-button DSS/BLF Console.
Strata Attendant Console
uses PC as phone, or works with external IP-based handset.
User Mobility Options
SoftIPT soft phone client on laptop or tablet PC
via wi-fi W-LAN.
SoftIPT soft phone client on PDA via wi-fi W-LAN.
Wireless IP telephone
support via wi-fi W-LAN.
Browser-based unified administration of PBX and voice mail functions.
eManager installation/maintenance for technicians and administrators.
My Phone Manager personal administration for individual users.
Standard System Features
Over 300 standard telephony features to provide the
functionality you need.
Advanced Application Options
valuable options like Voice Mail/Auto Attendant, Unified Messaging,
Automated Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech, Interactive Voice
Response, Automatic Call Distribution and Reporting, Voice Over
Internet Protocol, Strata Net multiple system networking, FeatureFlex
adaptability/customization tools, and more.
Strata Net networking of up to 128 nodes via IP or ISDN PRI.
FeatureFlex adaptability tools for feature creation/customization.